Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Friday, October 15, 2010

I'm up in arms over Kingory



Kingory is a wonderful real time strategy based browser game ( Yes no pain in the ass downloads ) that comes
from  ejoygame.com, a fairly new gaming company to me. To give my friends and others a slight Idea of it, I will compare it to Evony ( though the comparison is like apples and Oranges ).
With Kingory you actually are able to gain in levels ( for more towns) much easier than in evony.  Though it is somewhat  similar in design. But as to evony where you have a better chance of finding medals up the Dogs butt, than getting them from that 476th Forrest you just farmed . In Kingory  You conquer the area, then actual farm it(Gather). Yes people you must work for those quest items, but instead of it taking me 16 days to get a damn medal it took me 2 days for what I needed and got lots more gathering.
The  Other thing I truly like is the Arena . This is like a game within the game. You have like 12 bases with enemy troops at each one. And you must kill three Generals to win within a certain time. There are also others in the bases that are quests..but hurry time is running out.
So Check it out  http://www.kingory.eu/  and to my Friends who are on facebook. check out there FB Page

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big mac